The department is committed to offer a solid foundation in both theoretical and applied aspects of chemical engineering. Our research interest lies in many cutting-edge technology areas. The faculty members are continuously looking into novel problems in their research expertise, and appreciate any collaboration from Industry and government agencies for a joint research programme. The Department currently has 7 PhD research scholars working on advanced areas of chemical engineering.
The research interests of the department include:
1. Advance Separation processes
2. Convective heat transfer
3. Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer
4. Chemical Reaction Engineering
5. Process Modeling and Simulation
6. Computational Fluid Dynamics
7. Boiling & condensation.
8. Process Control & Optimization
9. Membrane Separation
10. Polymer Technology
11. Environmental Engineering
12. Industrial Waste treatment & recycle
13. Industrial Pollution abatement
14. Hydrocarbon Engineering
15. Catalytic reactions
17. CAD of Process Equipment.
F Food Technology and Colloid Science.